Monday, August 4, 2008

Campout=Success

The camp out went well, I really didn't eat that much and I really didn't even think about it, I was glad, we were way too busy to eat anyways! This morning I woke up and i have lost 5 pounds according to my scale. YEAH! I was so excited! Thanks for the comments everyone! OH CHOCOLATE is my weakness by the way.. yummy! When I crave it, i just get a diet coke or something. It works well and fills me up. Also, my new favorite snack is 94% fat free popcorn with I can't believe its not butter spray, not as good as the real thing, but good when you are trying to eat healthier. I took some of that to a movie the other night and it did the trick!! Thanks everyone for your comments! ~Bonny

5 comments:

Brittany and Bonny said...

I'm so proud of you! And why is everyone voting for you, not for me!!!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I'm proud of you too!! I dont know I have no clue, it thought everyone would be voting for yoU! I wonder who all voted..hmm..

Lindsey said...

Brittany did you just get on here and vote for yourself like 4 times? :)

Brittany said...

No I did not! I only voted for myself once. (Cameron might have done something like that though.)

Brittany and Bonny said...

he did he voted for her 5 times!!! not fair!