Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brittany's 4th Week

Ok, so I actually didn't do too well this week. I only worked out 3 times this past week and I didn't eat very well 3 of the days either. I worked out Thursday, but Friday and Saturday I worked for Cameron at the Davis County fair collecting money. Monday I hung out at the Long's all day and night because we had a big family dinner for Cameron's brother Geoff and Erin's wedding. Tuesday we had activities going on all day for their wedding in the Salt Lake Temple and reception/dinner. Wednesday I did work out, but it was our Anniversary so we went to Famous Dave's, and it was yummy!!! But, b/c of those few days I didn't eat very healthy, it was good though ; ). So, I lost .7 lb this past week. For a total of: 6.4 lbs. I am 10 weeks postpartum, 13.6 lbs to go before I reach my pre-pregnancy weight. 23.6 lbs to go until I reach the weight I want to be at.

No comments: