Monday, August 4, 2008

Brittany's 1st Week

I haven't been able to update b/c I forgot the e-mail address and password to sign in. Bonny was gone on her camping trip so I couldn't get it from her. So, I am now letting you know what's going on. I lost exactly 3 lbs in the past week. I went to the gym each day and worked out for 30 min. some days I went on walks w/ Cade for 30-45 min. Other days I did 10 min. abs w/ Denise Auston. I've been sick since Tuesday w/ a horrible cold, so I haven't worked out since Tuesday. So, hopefully I do better this week. I did pretty well w/ eating, I don't snack much at all and I don't crave things really either. The only weakness I have is eating a little too much at dinner time.
This is a picture of me the first day we started. Hopefully I look half the size by the time we're done w/ this.

No comments: