Friday, August 8, 2008

2 Weeks Later

So, this past week, I did really well. I tried working out everyday, if I wasn't able to get cardio in, I at least did weights, abs, etc. So, I ended up losing another pound, so that is 6 pounds total. I will give you an example of what I typically eat during the day, a bowl of cereal for breakfast (6:30), a granola bar for snack (10:00), Turkey sandwich on wheat bread lunch sometimes a pickle and reduced fat Pringles (12:00), a snack that I mentioned below (2:00), and then for dinner, I usually just eat what I cook for everyone else but I eat the right portions of it. I work out doing Tae Bo or I go to the Y. For those of you who have On Demand with Comcast, they have free exercise videos, and they have anything from abs, hip hop, dancing, kickboxing, etc. Its fun to do something different everyday, especially when I can't get to the Y like I would like. So last night Chad's Dad was in town and took us to dinner. I knew he was so I really watched what I ate during the day, I'll be honest I only ate a bowl of cereal and a few bites of the kids mac n cheese and a yogurt, b/c i really just wanted to eat what I wanted. I'm following the weight watchers plan and for any of you who knows the point system, this will give you an idea of why i didn't eat during the day. The rolls are 10 points EACH! A 12 oz steak is 18 points! So I got a 6 oz steak and I ate 2 rolls, a salad with lite dressing (yuck) haha, and a baked potato. I was proud of myself for not eating like 10 rolls those things are good. Anyways, I'm really trying to train myself to eat like this for the rest of my life. Of course during the weekend I don't deprive myself, b/c then I wouldn't be able to do this, but i really do need to eat more healthy, and this is how I ate before I got married and had children, so I just need to get back into my old habits. ~Bonny

No comments: