Monday, December 1, 2008

Brittany's Update

I didn't weigh in this week because I am in Tennessee for Thanksgiving. I will be here for another week, so I will not weigh in until next week. I do have some news though. I have been keeping this a secret for the past 4 weeks. I wanted to wait until I came home and told my family first. So, as you're probably guessing from what I just said...I am pregnant. I have not been very happy about this fact since I found out. I have still been losing weight, and will continue to try as long as possible, the healthy way of course. After I can't lose anymore I will update you on my pregnancy. I am trying to be positive, but if you have been following along with this weight loss blog then you know I have been trying my hardest to get back to my normal size and weight. This 2nd pregnancy is putting a huge damper on my plans. I only had about 4 months of freedom from being pregnant. These babies are going to be less than 13 months apart. I am terrified, but I am praying for the strength and patience to get through this. Obviously, this pregnancy was not planned. We were doing everything right to prevent getting pregnant, until next year of course, but it just didn't work. So, obviously Heavenly Father really wanted me to be pregnant AGAIN for some reason. I just have to have faith that this is really His plan and everything Will work out.
I'm sorry for going on forever like this, but I just felt like a blog is the place where I can really share my feelings. Any advice, suggestions, cheering up?

2 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

Brittany, I don't know you but I am good friends with your older sister. My two oldest girls are 3 days less than a year apart. I absolutely love this age difference. I guess there were hard times but really I can't even remember them. Right now they are 3 and 2 and my youngest is 7 months. Having one, two or three is basically the same amount of stress, hecticness, etc... I understand wanting to get back in shape. Every time I joined a gym or started seriously working out I became pregnant again. Just be glad that you lost what you did before you became pregnant. I didn't lose ANY between babies and now I am really starting at the bottom. I would say just enjoy the fact that you get to have two children that will grow up so close and know that you won't be having babies forever and you'll get there again. :)

Brittany said...

Wow, thank you so much for you comment. Bonny told me about you and how you had 2 kids so close in age. You must be quite the wondermom. But, seriously your comment is very comforting to me, so thank you. I hope it goes as well for me as it has you. And good luck w/ your baby weight loss.