Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brittany's 16th & 17th Weeks

Last week I didn't post anything for the 16th week b/c I was in California. My mother-in-law asked me to go w/ her to visit her mom and sister on Sunday and I would leave the next day. Of course right!? California! So, we drove 14 hours there, got car sick and threw up and got there Monday night. (there was tons of traffic in Las Vegas, and later on a bad car crash that allowed us to go 3 mls in 1.5 hrs) We stayed all the way through Saturday morning, it took 12 hours that time. Anyway, so b/c I wasn't at home to weigh myself Friday morning I didn't wanna have to do it Sunday morning. I figured I'd just wait until this past Friday, and hopefully loose the vacation weight I probably gained as well, to weigh in. So finally, the results. I lost .4lb. Which means, I have lost 15.4 lbs. 14.6 more to go til I reach my goal.

No comments: