Monday, November 10, 2008

oops

So as you all know I don't have the internet, so its been hard to post..But I guess after that huge fiasco with my kids getting sick, me getting those horrible hives, the side effects of the medicine they gave me left me starving, and horribly sick, it was really hard to get back on the band wagon! The medicine i had to take to get rid of the hives said on the box, "could cause depression, an increased appetite and mood swings," yeah I had all of the above, for those who know me, i'm not a depressed person, But I must say, I laid on the couch for a week trying to get over this. Finally I read the box, I know I shouldn't have, but I stopped taking the medicine.  It worked, I was back to normal in about a day or so.  It was hard getting back onto  a healthy diet after that. I haven't gained and I haven't lost either, so there ya go, my sad excuse for not doing what I'm supposed to. 

3 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

I want to see pictures!

claireb said...

You guys amaze me! What an inspiration! I've been trying to lose at least 10 lbs for the past few years, and here you guys do that in a few weeks. Thanks for posting your progress on a blog... hopefully reading your success will give me enough motivation to finally shed my unwanted pound-age.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Pictures? Help me not to be scared!! I'm so scared to put them up. Ive taken them, but I just hate to put the fat one up!