Friday, December 19, 2008

Brittany's 21st week

So I got on the scale this morning thinking I was for sure at the point of no return, in other words that their was no way I was still losing weight and that I was for sure gaining now. I guess I was wrong...I dropped 2 lbs!!! Which means I am only 1.5 lbs from my pre-pre-pregnancy weight. Dang, I wish I could keep going on, at this point 11.5 lbs does not sound like it would've been all that hard. But, I guess 1.5 will have to be my goal now. I have not worked out since before I went home to TN, I have really just lost all desire to exercise b/c I am pregnant. When, really this is a time I should be exercising right? Well anyway, I owe the weight loss this week to having no appetite and everything making me feel sick. That's what I'm guessing anyways. Well, hopefully next week I can lose that 1.5 lbs b/c I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to lose more weight. Good luck to me!

No comments: