Friday, September 5, 2008

Brittany's 6th Week

Ok, I'm really disappointed in myself. But, what can I expect? I went on vacation to Arizona from Friday-Wednesday and I didn't work out while I was there and I ate whatever I wanted. I did work out yesterday, and I ate good, but that was it. So, needless to say, I gained .3 lb back : ( So, this next week hopefully I do a lot better. I'm actually going to Tennessee on Tuesday, hopefully being with Bonny and my Mom will only help. Cross your fingers!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like you guys are doing great! You should email Bonnie and join up on her "program!" You can get points for all your doing. There are prizes too. Check out her link on my blog page. Keep up all the great work girls!!!

Brittany and Bonny said...

Well thanks! I'm so excited someone commented on one of my posts. Is that the same point system that Haley Hale is doing? I looked at that and thought it looked pretty cool. I should talk to Bonny about it. Thanks