Friday, September 12, 2008

7 weeks later

So I lost another pound this week. So that's a total of 9.2 pounds. I worked out almost everyday this week and I watched what I ate. Thanks to everyone for the support, I really appreciate it. Oh and thanks Cameron for voting so generously for your wife on our poll. ;) Found a new blog that I think is going to be real helpful. Jenny Bradford told us about it. http://shmtotalfitness.blogspot.com/ Check it out!! I think I want to get into running, we shall see. Running is hard for me, just b/c it hurts my leg most of the time (I broke my leg years ago and it hurts when I run). Maybe the more I run the less it will hurt.

2 comments:

brmasha2 said...

Hey girls, that blog is written by my sister Bonnie. She started off a little bit slower in the beginning-if you'd like me to send you her first few challenge emails let me know and I will. Good luck to both of you. Kelly

Brittany and Bonny said...

Hey Thanks Kelly! I've already been in touch with her and gotten her email. Jenny told me about it and I'm going to start doing it in October.