Friday, October 24, 2008

Brittany's 13th Week

Here's another picture from today. Lindsey recommended I do the same pose as the first picture so people could compare. So, Lindsey I hope this is close enough. Usually I like to suck in my gut for pictures, but for the blogs sake I wanted to let you see what I look like for real. Hopefully I'm smaller than the 1st picture. I just can't wait to have my wash board abs again, haha j/k, but honestly, I can't wait to get rid of the baby belly.
So, I didn't do very well this week at all. I think I only worked out twice and yesterday I didn't eat that great either. Cade was a little bit of a handful this week b/c he didn't react very well to his shots, at least I'm going to use that excuse. So needless to say, I didn't loose any weight this week. I promise I will do much better next week!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I think you are doing and look great!