Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brittany's 1st Day

So, I started the day out great, but ended it horrible. I started the day out with a bowl of cereal. I worked out on the treadmill for 20 minutes, walking fast (I have to start out slow) and then I went on a walk outside with a friend and Cade for 45 minutes. For lunch I had a tuna fish sandwich and some chips. For dinner I did horrible! I am using the excuse of Pioneer Day, I'm in Utah so it's an actual celebrated holiday. We hung out w/ some friends and they made us dinner. I had a hot dog, hamburger (I know, I should've chose only one), pasta salad, corn on the cob, watermelon, root beer and for desert they made homemade rocky road ice cream. Tomorrow I will do much better, I promise!

1 comment:

Janel said...

You girls are awesome! This blog would be a big motivator to get in shape. Good luck!!